Re: Tree view icon samples

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Tree view icon samples
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

- The Primary Key and Foreign Key icons should have more differentiation than just colour. Maybe add a 1 to Primary Key?

- Did you get a list of the other icons that aren't on that sheet yet?

- I'm not sure I like the Casts and Conversions icons (mis-spelt as Converts by the previous owner). The text on the makes them seem textual than graphical.

Thanks!