Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 8:19 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Harshal,

Clipboard API won't work with IE11 & Edge browser Link
Is there any alternative?

It is a good solution for all modern browser but we need some kind of fallback for IE and also for Edge (until Edge have that API developed and integrated), We also need to check if it is supported by ActiveQt.

Inline image 1

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala