Re: Tree view icon samples

От Strauch, Sheldon
Тема Re: Tree view icon samples
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave et al,

Might I suggest flipping the foreign key icon left for right? That way, the key "points" to the left, back toward something pre-existing whilst the primary key "points" to the right, forward towards something new?

Also, for me, the updated index icon loses its intuitiveness as it suggests an ordinal list or an enumeration. I think the clue in the old icon was the index tab at the top of the illustration.

Finally, the new trigger icon suggests, to me, that one is trying to do something with a document, maybe copying it. Whereas the old icon suggests an action to be taken.

Just my two cents...