Re: Search Objects - redux

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Search Objects - redux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 5:58 AM, Stefan Zauchenberger <stefan@ice-sys.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I see the message below from last October, but there has been no follow up that I can find.

Are there any plans to bring back the Search Object function? Like Frank below I was quite fond of this feature.

It's on the TODO list, but as far as I'm aware, noone is currently planning to work on it in the near future.

Please advise.

Stefan

From:Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To:"pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject:Search objects?
Date:2017-10-19 14:12:37
Message-ID:1366316634.150694.1508422357371@mail.yahoo.com (view rawwhole thread or download thread mbox)
Thread:2017-10-19 14:12:37 from Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Lists:pgadmin-support
Hi All,
At first, many thanks for the progress on pgAdmin4.
Though there is still one feature of pgAdmin3, which I miss dearly in pgAdmin4: The "Search objects ..." functionality. Are there any plans to implement that feature soon?I dream of it as a separate tab with a search bar like in the online help. Clicking on the items found would jump to the clicked database object in the tree view. And since I am at it: It would also be nice to have such jumps from the Dependencies and from the Dependents tab.
Happy computing...Frank

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com