Search Objects - redux

От Stefan Zauchenberger
Тема Search Objects - redux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I see the message below from last October, but there has been no follow up that I can find.

Are there any plans to bring back the Search Object function? Like Frank below I was quite fond of this feature.

Please advise.

Stefan

From:Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To:"pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject:Search objects?
Date:2017-10-19 14:12:37
Message-ID:1366316634.150694.1508422357371@mail.yahoo.com (view rawwhole thread or download thread mbox)
Thread:2017-10-19 14:12:37 from Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Lists:pgadmin-support
Hi All,
At first, many thanks for the progress on pgAdmin4.
Though there is still one feature of pgAdmin3, which I miss dearly in pgAdmin4: The "Search objects ..." functionality. Are there any plans to implement that feature soon?I dream of it as a separate tab with a search bar like in the online help. Clicking on the items found would jump to the clicked database object in the tree view. And since I am at it: It would also be nice to have such jumps from the Dependencies and from the Dependents tab.
Happy computing...Frank