RE: Support for colouring connections in the treeview...but not inweb app version?

От Simon Casley
Тема RE: Support for colouring connections in the treeview...but not inweb app version?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

My mistake! Yesterday, after I upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1, the server dialog definitely didn’t have the background and foreground colour selectors. Today, in a new browser tab, they do. I guess this must have been a browser cache issue. I’m now very happy!

From: Khushboo Vashi [mailto:khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: January 17, 2018 8:18 PM
To: Simon Casley <SCasley@ccl.ca>
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Support for colouring connections in the treeview...but not in web app version?

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 2:55 AM, Simon Casley <SCasley@ccl.ca> wrote:

Hi,

I was very excited to see this functionality in v2.1, but disappointed that it’s not in the python web application version. Is this something that’s planned for the future?

It is available in the web application version. Please refer https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/2.x/server_dialog.html to configure it as per your need.

Cheers

Simon