Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display

От Dave Page
Тема Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Fri, 5 May 2023 at 02:36, Tom Plancon <tplancon@bkaarchs.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your response.

In the apache2 security.conf, the “Header set X-Frame-Options “sameorigin” ” line was commented out. I uncommented it, restarted apache2 and postgresql, no change in pgadmin4 behavior.

I added the line directly to the apache2.conf, restarted everything again, no change.

I don’t seem to have the developers tools you mentioned. Again, I installed pgadmin4 from the Ubuntu apt repository.

The developer tools are built into Firefox - see https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/devtools-user/.

Please check the response headers (and post them here) for the initial request to the server, and for any that have been blocked (they normally get displayed in red).

I’m running this Ubuntu server on the Azure cloud. I’m wondering if that is putting some restrictions on server behavior.

It shouldn't make any difference. People run in the cloud all the time.

BTW, how do you stop, restart pgadmin4, by restarting postgresql?

No - the PostgreSQL server often isn't even on the same VM. Assuming you're running pgAdmin in web mode using a standard setup done by our setup-web.sh (i.e. mod_wsgi, not uwsgi or gunicorn), to restart the pgAdmin server you simply restart the Apache server that it's hosted by.

Сообщение: Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder
Сообщение: Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder