Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Thu, 4 May 2023 at 13:42, Krishnawarriar, Subash <subash.krishna@brambles.com> wrote:

Hello,

We use a Windows 2019 Datacenter OS based machine(server) where we are trying to install Application StackBuilder tools, including Npgsql tool. However, we get the error that we are unable to resolve. The firewall settings do allow all the PostgreSQL.org urls.

The errors we get when we try to install the stackbuilder tool on this machine are:

And when we choose ‘Yes’, the next message appears forcing the termination of the installation.

As I said earlier, we have allowed *postgresql.org/* in the firewall whitelisted URLs. Please help us get this issue resolved. Now we are unable to connect to PostgreSQL dB from MS Excel. And it is a showstopper in moving away from MS SQL to PostgreSQL dB.

That's an error from Windows. Schannel is the Microsoft security infrastructure used to implement SSL/TLS, and it's complaining it cannot reach the server which tells it what certificates have been revoked. That server isn't run by us; essentially, it's all Microsoft code and infrastructure.

You'd need to figure out why your system cannot reach the revocation server.

--
Вложения