Re: pgAdmin4 - cannot run on Debian 8

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 - cannot run on Debian 8
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 11:03:17AM -0200, André Cardoso wrote:
>> <module>
>>     from flask import Flask, abort, request, current_app
>> ImportError: No module named flask
>> "Failed to launch the application server, server thread exiting."

>> How can I fix this?
>
> Try "pip-install Flask" and if necessary other Flask-related packages.
>
> I have
>
> $ pip list | grep Flask
> Flask (0.11.1)
> Flask-Babel (0.11.1)
> Flask-Gravatar (0.4.2)
> Flask-Login (0.3.2)
> Flask-Mail (0.9.1)
> Flask-Principal (0.4.0)
> Flask-Security (1.7.5)
> Flask-SQLAlchemy (2.1)
> Flask-WTF (0.12)
>
> but I don't know whether all if it is necessary.

The requirements are listed in the requirements_py*.txt files in the
top of the source tree. You should be able to do:

pip install -r requirements_py2.txt

to get everything required, assuming you're using Python 2.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 - cannot run on Debian 8
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 - cannot run on Debian 8