Re: pgAdmin4 - cannot run on Debian 8

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 - cannot run on Debian 8
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 11:03:17AM -0200, André Cardoso wrote:
> <module>
>     from flask import Flask, abort, request, current_app
> ImportError: No module named flask
> "Failed to launch the application server, server thread exiting."

> How can I fix this?

Try "pip-install Flask" and if necessary other Flask-related packages.

I have

$ pip list | grep Flask
Flask (0.11.1)
Flask-Babel (0.11.1)
Flask-Gravatar (0.4.2)
Flask-Login (0.3.2)
Flask-Mail (0.9.1)
Flask-Principal (0.4.0)
Flask-Security (1.7.5)
Flask-SQLAlchemy (2.1)
Flask-WTF (0.12)

but I don't know whether all if it is necessary.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer