Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Shirley Wang <swang@pivotal.io> wrote:

I recommend documenting the green for switches (#5cb85c), which would change notifiers from this:

Notifiers.png

to this:
Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 5.28.55 PM.png

Wouldn't it be better if it matched the (possibly-recoloured-by-us) Bootstrap alert-success class? I agree that it's silly having two closely matched colours, but I think it makes more sense to have the alerts and notifiers match, than to match the switches.

Do you mean this?
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 9.46.03 AM.png

If so, ok! If there's no good reason to keep the same colors, we should switch.

Yes, that one - and the related ones, where there are meaningful matches. FYI, here are the docs for both:

http://alertifyjs.com/notifier.html

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com