Re: Impact on PostgreSQL due to Redhat acquisition by IBM

От Sachin Kotwal
Тема Re: Impact on PostgreSQL due to Redhat acquisition by IBM
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri 16 Nov, 2018, 1:06 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com wrote:
On 2018-Nov-15, Sachin Kotwal wrote:

> I feel community has most of linux based instance in thier buildfarm for
> testing, might be very few Ubuntu based.

If you feel the need to run more buildfarm members on Ubuntu, run some
yourself.  It's self-service.

Missed to do reply all so doing here.

I would love to do it. Only help me if i found any issue while doing it and I know community always do that , that is why i love PostgreSQL and it's community.

We already have 120+ production instances running on Ubuntu.
I will start testing new releases from source on Ubuntu as well.

Thanks,
Sachin

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/