Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL

От Matt Kelly
Тема Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL
Дата
Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
​Actually, I just did one more code review of myself, and somehow missed that I submitted the version with the wrong oid.  The oid used in the first version is wrong (10000) and was from before I read the docs on properly picking one.

Attached is the fixed version. (hopefully with the right mime-type and wrong extension.  Alas, gmail doesn't let you set mime-types; time to find a new email client...)

- Matt K.

Вложения