Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL
Дата
Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Matt Kelly <mkellycs@gmail.com> writes:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> ... or double.  Have you checked that the code behaves properly with
>> --disable-integer-timestamps?

> I presume you meant --disable-integer-datetimes.  I just ran that test case
> now, all set.

Right, my own sloppiness there.

> For my own edification, was there really any risk of something so trivial
> breaking due to that setting, or was it just for completeness? (which is a
> perfectly valid reason)

I hadn't looked at your code at that point, and now that I have, I agree
it's unlikely to have had a problem with this.  Still, it's a good thing
to check, particularly considering the lack of buildfarm coverage of this
option :-(.

Сообщение: Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL
Сообщение: Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL