Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Matt Kelly <mkellycs@gmail.com> writes:
> Attached is the fixed version. (hopefully with the right mime-type and
> wrong extension.  Alas, gmail doesn't let you set mime-types; time to find
> a new email client...)

Committed with a couple of changes:

* I changed the function name from pg_stat_snapshot_timestamp to
pg_stat_get_snapshot_timestamp, which seemed to me to be the style
in general use in the stats stuff for inquiry functions.

* The function should be marked stable not volatile, since its value
doesn't change any faster than all the other stats inquiry functions.