Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian,

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:09 AM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 05/23/2017 08:03 PM, Igor Korot wrote:
>>
>> Adrian,
>>
>> On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Adrian,

>>> Is it for server or for a client?
>>

>> Also, by looking at those archives I didn't see the debug version of
>> the library for Windows.
>>
>> But that's probably for someone else...
>

> It would help to know what you plan to do with the library.

I am still developing. There fore everything is build in Debug mode.
While on *nix this is not an issue, on Windows it is as it uses different CRTs
for Debug and Release.

Therefore I'd like to have a Debug version of the library.

Now building it from source includes installing Perl, which I'd like to avoid.
Hence a question of downloading ready-to-use binaries.

Or if they are not publicly available - I will unfortunately have no choice.

Thank you.

>> Thank you.
>>

> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA