Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/24/2017 06:31 AM, Igor Neyman wrote:

> [...]

Except the FDW connection string does not specify a user and I do
remember seeing a USER MAPPING that indicated what user you where
connecting as. Just making sure that the repl_user could connect to the
remote instance outside the logical replication framework.

At this point all I could think of is to start over:

1) DROP the PUBLICATION.

2) CREATE PUBLICATION
Check the Postgres log on the publisher side.

3) CREATE SUBSCRIPTION
Check the Postgres logs on both the publisher and subscription sides.

Another thought. Have you checked the Windows Firewall settings/logs to
see if it might be interfering?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer