Re: Best practise for upgrade of 24GB+ database

От francis picabia
Тема Re: Best practise for upgrade of 24GB+ database
Дата
Re: Best practise for upgrade of 24GB+ database
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA)
<bnicholson@hp.com> wrote:

> [...]
secondsfor the actual master switch).  You set up a new replica on the new version and then move the master from old to
new. No need to explicitly resync afterwards.

That's great information.  9.0 is introducing streaming replication,
so that is another option I'll look into.

От: "Benjamin Krajmalnik"
Сообщение: Upgrade from 9.0.3 to 9.0.6
От: jkells
Сообщение: Meta data information on tables