Re: Can not deleted all record

От Andrew Biagioni
Тема Re: Can not deleted all record
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yudha,

"ERROR:  Query was cancelled." usually means that the query is taking too long,
and you exceeded the maximum time specified in your postgresql.conf file.

The parameter you want to change is:

statement_timeout = X

where X is in seconds;  set X = 0 to turn off the timeout completely (queries
will run as long as they need to).

        Andrew