User Login Authentication from Multiple IP Addresses (DHCP)? pg_ hba.conf

От David Wagoner
Тема User Login Authentication from Multiple IP Addresses (DHCP)? pg_ hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I've been reading the docs and FAQs for a method to setup pg_hba.conf to allow named users to connect using MD5/password authentication from any IP address.  For example, I have a Developer who would login using a client app. on his laptop which uses DHCP.

Surely there is a common solution :-).  I'm using PostgreSQL 7.4.1.

TIA

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator

Сообщение: Re: How to deny remote backups ?
Сообщение: Re: How to deny remote backups ?