Regarding postgre slow query response with pgp_sym_decrypt

От Mitali Rajendra Dalvi
Тема Regarding postgre slow query response with pgp_sym_decrypt
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

I have a simple query in which I am decrypting the column values using pg=
p_sym_decrypt function.
Query is taking 13 secs to execute which is quite long.
Can you please help me as soon as possible. I have gone through the Suppo=
rt documentation but still it didn't solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitali Dalvi

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended sol=
ely
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, p=
lease
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you=
 are not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other=
 person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys h=
as taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for =
any damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry=
 out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserve=
s the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from t=
his e-mail
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on th=
Infosys e-mail system.