PostgreSQL V10

От Jean-Philippe Denommee
Тема PostgreSQL V10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Guys,

We are currently planning to deploy PostgreSQL at one of our customer site and we want to make sure that there’s no compatibility issues.

Our software is using PostgreSQL V10, although, I cannot find the installation package anymore on the PostgreSQL website. I would be installing the latest version instead. Do you think it would cause some issues?

Thanks,

-JP

Jean-Philippe Dénommée

Quality Control Manager & Technical Support

Howden Simsmart

4 Place Du Commerce, Simsmart #100, Brossard, Quebec, J4W3B3, Canada

t:   +1-450-500-5949

f:   +1-450-923-0038

e:  Jean-Philippe.Denommee@howden.com

w:  www.howden.com

“This e-mail and its attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information which may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to this email and then delete it from your system immediately together with any copies of it. Information or opinions in this message that do not relate to our business shall be treated as neither given nor endorsed by us. No liability will be accepted by us in respect of any defamatory statement or infringement of copyright which is contrary to our employment policies and outside the scope of the employment of the author. We do not accept any liability for the integrity of this message or for any changes which may occur in transmission due to network, machine or software failure or manufacturer or operator error. Whilst this email and its attachments are believed to be free of any viruses or other destructive elements, neither Howden nor the author accepts any responsibility for viruses or other destructive elements and it is the recipients responsibility to scan any attachments. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we may intercept, monitor, read, filter, delete, use and act upon incoming/outgoing e-mail and any attachments and therefore you should neither expect nor intend any e-mail to be private in nature. Howden Alphair Ventilating Systems Inc., 1221 Sherwin Road, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H0V3.”