Re: PostgreSQL V10

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: PostgreSQL V10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 13/08/18 14:42, Jean-Philippe Denommee wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> We are currently planning to deploy PostgreSQL at one of our customer
> site and we want to make sure that there’s no compatibility issues.
>
> Our software is using *PostgreSQL V10,* although, I cannot find the
> installation package anymore on the PostgreSQL website. I would be
> installing the latest version instead. Do you think it would cause some
> issues?

Hi there,

PostgreSQL 10 is the latest major version. What platform are you
installing on?

Also, just FYI, this list is for PgAdmin, which is an admin tool for
Postgres; if you have particular issues with Postgres itself you'll have
a wider audience on, e.g. the pgsql-general list.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie