Re: PgAdmin 4 create a C language function

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: PgAdmin 4 create a C language function
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Tal,

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Tal Glozman <glozmantal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm using PgAdmin 4 (3.2) and I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to create a C language function. I couldn't find any graphical example that explain the steps and how to fill the fields in the official documentation.

You can create a feature request to improve the documentation @ https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4
What should I choose in the "Object file" and "Link Symbol" fields? Can anyone point me to an example of the process? I didn't find anything useful using google.

Please refer the documentation of the PostgreSQL for the same @ https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/static/sql-createfunction.html
Also, I have attached one function of pldbgapi (Debugger) extension which has been created as a C language function.
Regards,
Tal

Thanks,
Khushboo