Re: oracle db reads from postgresql

От Scott Whitney
Тема Re: oracle db reads from postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The last time I did this, I started with this:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/gateways.112/e12070/toc.htm

and specifically this:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/owb.112/e10582/loading_ms_data.htm#WBDOD10660

and modified appropriately for PG ODBC.

From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org <pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org> on behalf of Ray Stell <stellr@vt.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:42 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] oracle db reads from postgresql

I've dreaded this task coming my way for years.  An Oracle developer
wants to read postgresql data from his Oracle db.  Is there a current,
successful path to making this work or is it fools errand? I find this
https://dbaspot.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/how-to-access-postgresql-from-oracle-database/
which is 3 yrs old.  I see they want me to load an v8 rpm for the odbc
driver so I tried to compile the latest and failed out of the gate.
Just wondering if anyone has it working or not?   Is there a more
current howto?

Journyx, Inc.
7600 Burnet Road #300
Austin, TX 78757
www.journyx.com

p 512.834.8888
f 512-834-8858

Do you receive our promotional emails? You can subscribe or unsubscribe to those emails at
http://go.journyx.com/emailPreference/e/4932/714/