Re: oracle db reads from postgresql

От Andrea Suisani
Тема Re: oracle db reads from postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 02/17/2016 03:42 PM, Ray Stell wrote:
> I've dreaded this task coming my way for years.  An Oracle developer wants to read postgresql data from his Oracle
db. Is there a current, successful path to making this work or is it fools errand? I find this description:
> https://dbaspot.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/how-to-access-postgresql-from-oracle-database/ which is 3 yrs old.  I see
theywant me to load an v8 rpm for the odbc driver so I tried to compile the latest and failed out of the gate. Just
wonderingif anyone has it working or not?   Is there a more current
> howto?

if you're using postgresql 9.1+ you could give oracle_fwd a try:

http://laurenz.github.io/oracle_fdw/

От: Scott Whitney
Сообщение: Re: oracle db reads from postgresql
От: Dave Johansen
Сообщение: Re: Setting up streaming replication with new server as master?