Re: Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on Linux?

От Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Тема Re: Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on Linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I do have a development machine using constrained SSD disk, and I would
like to take advantage of compression.

But would not want to reformat everything on ZFS (I'm actually using Ext4).
Nevertheless, seems that Joe had a bad experience with Btrfs (my
expectation was to just migrate from Ext4 to Btfrs and be able to take
advantage of a brand new FS features).

Thanks, I'll play a little with both (using VM) and check if there is
anything simpler.

Edson