Re: Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on Linux?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on Linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/13/2014 11:14 AM, Joe Conway wrote:

> On 09/13/2014 08:24 AM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
>> Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on
>> Linux?

Yes. It ran great for over a month but once we had some serious data in
it (multiple terrabytes) it died, more than once, and the last time was
so bad it was unrecoverable. This was just this summer and yes we were
using the latest.

We have found the ZFS on Linux is working quite nicely.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should
              not be surprised when they come back as Romans."

Сообщение: Re: Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on Linux?
Сообщение: Re: Any experiences running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on compressed Btrfs on Linux?