Re: A thought about other open source projects

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: A thought about other open source projects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
then you want your code to call stub functions (with DBSpecific stack parameters)
Insert
Update
Delete(-with-cascade)
Select

I ran into a problem recently where i wanted to LOCK table MySQL which of course is a no-op in MySQL so I carried the driver string as a stack param e.g.
public int Lock(String driver_string_stack_param)
if(driver_string_stack_param.equalsIgnoreCase("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver") ; //noop
else{
//      do Lock Logic
     }

hth