Re: Postgres SQL Client for Suse Linux

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: Postgres SQL Client for Suse Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Yogesh,

you can build PgAdmin III from source for Suse.

http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/REL-1_8_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/INSTALL?view=markup

follow the instructions given in the above link.

Regards,

Vishal

От: "Dong Calmada"
Сообщение: Do we like the same books?
От: Craig McElroy
Сообщение: Problem with PITR Past Particular WAL File