FW: Please help in resolving issue

От Rajeev rastogi
Тема FW: Please help in resolving issue
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi,

For last one month, I have been sending mail to PostgreSQL community but suddenly starting from 11th November, it is getting stuck at pgsql-hackers-owner for approval.

I have my two of patches uploaded and also I am reviewer of two of others patch. But because of this issue my communications with reviewer and author is getting disturbed.

Please let me know if it is some technical issue or some other reasons and let me know If I need to do something to resolve the same.

 Thanks and Regards,

Kumar Rajeev Rastogi

---------

From: Magnus Hagander [mailto:magnus@hagander.net]
Sent: 21 November 2013 14:12
To: Rajeev rastogi
Subject: Re: Please help in resolving issue

Hi!

Not sure why - the message that says it was put in moderation would usually tell you. I'm not actually one of the moderators for the list, so I don't know enough to spot any new patterns around it. If you still have the problem, sending an email to pgsql-www (yes, that's a weird name for where to discuss that, but it is the right place) would get you a response from the right people, hopefully.

//Magnus

For last one month, I have been sending mail to PostgreSQL community but suddenly starting from 11th November, it is getting stuck at pgsql-hackers-owner for approval.

Please let me know if it is some technical issue or some other reasons.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Kumar Rajeev Rastogi

--
 Magnus Hagander