Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 11/20/2013 03:09 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 03:03:19PM +0100, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:24:40 -0500, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
>> wrote:
>>> OK, great.  I have added you with full rights.
>>
>> There are two options now:
>>
>> a) I insert the current stable versions (with today's date) for all
>> maintained releases, plus 9.2.0 and 9.3.0
>> b) I wait for the next minor version to come out
>>
>> I see pros and cons in both approaches, so I'd like to hear from you
>> for advice.
>
> Uh, either is fine.  Might as well put up the most recent version of
> every branch.

honestly - I would strongly vote on removing postgresql completely from
freecode(and related sites), we seem to struggle to update references on
external sites for years and years now and I don't think we actually
gain a lot (if at all) from maintaining our presence there.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: