Re: FW: Please help in resolving issue

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: FW: Please help in resolving issue
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 08:53:03AM +0000, Rajeev rastogi wrote:
> Hi,
> For last one month, I have been sending mail to PostgreSQL community but suddenly starting from 11th November, it is
gettingstuck at pgsql-hackers-owner for approval.

> I have my two of patches uploaded and also I am reviewer of two of others patch. But because of this issue my
communicationswith reviewer and author is getting disturbed.

> Please let me know if it is some technical issue or some other reasons and let me know If I need to do something to
resolvethe same.

The reason is that you're subscribed as
Rajeev Rastogi <rajeevrastogi@huawei.com>
(no dot) which doesn't match the address you're posting from.  To solve
this, I have added this address (the one with the dot) as an alias of
the dotless one.  This will allow you to post with either address, and
you will continue to receive email on the dot-less email.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Sameer Kumar
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore
От: Rajeev rastogi
Сообщение: FW: Please help in resolving issue