How should the correct value of shmmax be calculated for DWH (OLAP)server

От Shukla, Sumeet
Тема How should the correct value of shmmax be calculated for DWH (OLAP)server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

Can someone please help me determine the appropriate value of kernel shmmax parameter for PostgreSQL configured for Data Warehouse use?

I have 48 GB RAM on the server and max_connections set to 500

Thanks & Regards,

Sumeet Shukla Database Administrator

ADO – Application & Database Operations

Mob: +91 740 612 1115 | Desk: +91 44 6121 8446