Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication

От pavan95
Тема Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have configured Logical Replication. One Publisher and One Subscriber.
When I query the current LSN on publisher and subscriber, I see that there
is a lag between them.

For example if a published table consists of 3278 records, then on the
subscriber I see only 3275 records. So how to sync that lagged 3 records?

Is there a way to know the number of transaction to be replayed or from
which time the transactions are to be replayed from publisher to subscriber,
with the help of LSN

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html