Re: proposal - plpgsql: execute using into

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal - plpgsql: execute using into
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > There are some problems about replacing string values in the SQL string.
>
>Doesn't the Oracle implementation already imply a solution to that?

I don't know. I didn't find any detail documentation about it. I don't know
what Oracle exactly do.

>I think we'd be best off to leave EXECUTE alone, at least until we've
>converged to the point where almost nobody is using non-standard-compliant
>strings.

Maybe, but patch have to solve SQL string and non SQL strings too

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/