Re: Replication options?

От Liam Lesboch
Тема Re: Replication options?
Дата
Re: Replication options?  (Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com>)
Re: Replication options?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Thes slashdots post today about the beta releases of 8.0 caught the
attention of my boss and I. Many comments about the replicator issue and saw
many posts about Slony-I in particular. Maybe this is the only viable option
in PostgreSQL? There are others that cost money but no where did we surface
a article that spoke of them in any form of critique or tutorial (good or
bad) and thats a concern for my boss. What large companies use replicators
for PostgreSQL?

Liam