Re: Moving data directory

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: Moving data directory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This is also an alternative that can be used. I am not sure about windows,
but it is PGDATA variable in Linux. it can be set using export command.
- vishal

>From: "Khan, Mahmood Ahram" <Mahmood.Khan@in.unisys.com>
>To: "Vishal Arora"
><aroravishal22@hotmail.com>,<indolinux.geeks@gmail.com>,<stellr@cns.vt.edu>
>CC: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
>Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Moving data directory
>Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:11:00 +0530
>
>No needs to specify in pg_ctl start/stop clause instead add a variable
>in PATH. PG_DATA = d:\postgresdata\data. It is start by just typing
>pg_ctl start/stop.
>Thanks & Best Regards
>
>M.AHRAM KHAN

Catch suspicious messages before you open them�with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507