Re: back up maintenance schedule

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: back up maintenance schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kindly install this package from the following link. It is an installer file
which would do everything for you.

http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=%2Fbinary%2Fv8.2.4%2Fwin32%2Fpostgresql-8.2.4-1.zip

Run one of the windows installer packages from the zip file. Package would
guide you through the procedure.

- Vishal

>From: "Jayakumar_Mukundaraju" <Jayakumar_Mukundaraju@satyam.com>
>To: "Vishal Arora" <aroravishal22@hotmail.com>,
><gunartha.nyoman@ptjas.co.id>
>CC: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
>Subject: Re: [ADMIN] back up maintenance schedule
>Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:44:50 +0530
>
>Hi,
>
>I want to Install postgresql server in windows platform, kindly any one
>help for this.
>
>Thanks & Regards
>Jayakumar M

Live Hotmail.

Сообщение: Re: back up maintenance schedule
Сообщение: Re: back up maintenance schedule