Re: back up maintenance schedule

От Jayakumar_Mukundaraju
Тема Re: back up maintenance schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I want to Install postgresql server in windows platform, kindly any one
help for this.

Thanks & Regards
Jayakumar M

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Vishal Arora
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 4:28 PM
To: gunartha.nyoman@ptjas.co.id
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] back up maintenance schedule

Hi

You can do it with the pgAdmin III

Please check the following link -
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/dev/pgagent.html

PgAgent can help in scheduling jobs for you.

- vishal

>From: "gunartha.nyoman" <gunartha.nyoman@ptjas.co.id>
>To: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
>Subject: [ADMIN] back up maintenance schedule
>Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:35:57 +0700
>
>hi guys,
>
>I just trying to install postgres 8.2 in windows xp and success.
>But I don't know to create schedule backup. Could you like to help me
>solve my problem
>
>Many thank for your kindly attention
>
>Regards,
>Nyoman/bali

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park
&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=
1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain
materialthat is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
distributionor forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the
intendedrecipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.