Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2

От David Marin Arroyo
Тема Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2
Дата
Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2  (Markus Schaber <schabi@logix-tt.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi

My Postgres version is :

PostgreSQL 7.2.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.2
20020903 (
Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)

I added in CLASSPATH my driver but I found this error with the option
verbose in java.

[Loaded java.sql.Connection from C:\Archivos de
programa\Java\jre1.4.2_06\lib\rt
.jar]
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver

Where is the page where I can download these drivers?

Thanks in advance