Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 06:44:23PM +0000, David Marin Arroyo wrote:
> PostgreSQL 7.2.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.2

I'll echo what people said about upgrading, but particularly, to the
latest dotrelease.  7.2.2 had, as I recall, some nasty bugs in it.

On the whole, though, you're playing with fire to be on 7.2.anything
these days.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
        --Philip Greenspun