Problem Postgres importation of sql file

От Kelly Kane
Тема Problem Postgres importation of sql file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Please, I would like to know if there's any software which let create tables
(for database) and export them into a sript which can be used by postgres to
import the database created ?

I'm using PgAdminIII for postgres and the software I used to create tables
is called "DB Designer" but the sql file generated doesn't work with
postgres if I try to import from this file, it makes errors (for example
unsigned, or auto-incrément don't exist in Postrgeres compared to mysql).

Please if you know how to do, explain to me.
Thank you very much

MSN Messenger : vidéoconférence gratuite http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866