ERROR: type "pg_catalog.int4" does not exist

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема ERROR: type "pg_catalog.int4" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I have a problem with conncting to db. Whe I try to connect I get
either: ERROR: type "pg_catalog.int4" does not exist or Cache lookup
failed for type 23. Is there a way of recreating the type because I
heve to get to the data from this particular db as the dump is 2 days
old (which is too old).

--
Łukasz Brodziak
"Do you bury me when I'm gone