Re: How I do from PostgreSQL to Oracle Db Link

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: How I do from PostgreSQL to Oracle Db Link
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 10:05:46AM +0900, ?????? wrote:

> ERROR:  odbclink: unsuccessful SQLConnect call: [S1000] [12514]
>
> [[unixODBC][Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently
> know of service requested in connect descripto

$ oerr ora 12514
12514, 00000, "TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor"
// *Cause:  The listener received a request to establish a connection to a
// database or other service. The connect descriptor received by the listener
// specified a service name for a service (usually a database service)
// that either has not yet dynamically registered with the listener or has
// not been statically configured for the listener.  This may be a temporary
// condition such as after the listener has started, but before the database
// instance has registered with the listener.
// *Action:
//  - Wait a moment and try to connect a second time.
//  - Check which services are currently known by the listener by executing:
//    lsnrctl services <listener name>
//  - Check that the SERVICE_NAME parameter in the connect descriptor of the
//    net service name used specifies a service known by the listener.
//  - If an easy connect naming connect identifier was used, check that
//    the service name specified is a service known by the listener.
//  - Check for an event in the listener.log file.

sounds like you got to the listener, but didn't tell it the correct service name in
the connect string.  Did you spell it correctly?   You can use the oracle cmd
lsnrctl status on the oracle server to get the service names.