Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.  (Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr>)
Ответы Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.  (Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> Hi,

>>> The attached patch merges synchronous_replication into synchronous_commit.
>> Committed
>
> Without discussion?  I would think that this patch is stepping on the
> other one toes and that maybe would need to make a decision about sync
> rep behavior before to commit this change.

Hmm.. I think that we reached the consensus about merging two GUCs
in previous discussion. You argue that synchronization level should be
controlled in separate two parameters?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao