Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.
Дата
Ответ на Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com>)
Re: Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

>> The attached patch merges synchronous_replication into synchronous_commit.
> Committed

Without discussion?  I would think that this patch is stepping on the
other one toes and that maybe would need to make a decision about sync
rep behavior before to commit this change.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm struggling to understand current community
processes and decisions.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine