viewing results in terminal on RedHat 6.1

От Campbell, Lance
Тема viewing results in terminal on RedHat 6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Postgres: 9.x

On RedHat 4.x when I would access Postgres through a terminal for command line queries if the results of a queries exceeded more than 50+ lines I would still see the results after pressing “quit”.  On RedHat 6.1 Workstation when I see queries that exceed some threshold 50+ when I press “quit” the screen clears away the results so that I can no longer see them.

I also notice this behavior when I ssh into a server running postgres 8.4.x.  So the behavior seems to be isolated to Redhat 6.1 not the version of Postgres.

Does anyone know how to tell RedHat 6.1 Workstation to not do this?

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Software Architect/Project Manager/DBA

Web Services at Public Affairs