Re: cache Memory

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: cache Memory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jun 8, 2015, at 7:23 AM, AL-Temimi, Muthana <muthana.al-temimi@tu-harburg.hamburg.de> wrote:

> we have postgresql 9.1 installed on Suse Enterprice Linux Server. The RAM is 12GB, When the concurrent connections
275reached the cached memory  on Server 5GB and when the concurrent increased into 305 increase also the cache memory
8.5GB.but when the concurrent connections decreased into for example 165 the cache memory not decreased. The question
why?Did I mess something the postgresql.conf

- What are your memory-related config settings?

- Consider using pgbouncer to reduce the number of connections.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com