Re: A few thoughts for further marketing

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: A few thoughts for further marketing
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Sep 18, 2012, at 8:48 PM, Chris Travers wrote:

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Jonathan S. Katz <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

Would these be a series of blogs?  Or would it be possible to put it on the main Postgres website?  Perhaps a new section that talks about use cases of Postgres...

I would like to see them on the web site.

Me too...if there appears to be enough interest, I'd be happy to submit a patch to -www

Jonathan